Home page
Information pages Still pictures of sexy Cindy Cindy video clips
Message Archive
home page

Message category

Anal fisting
Attitudes & emotions
Cindy-specific 1999
Cindy-specific 2000
Cindy-specific 2001
Cindy-specific 2002
Cindy-specific 2003
Cindy-specific 2004
Cindy-specific 2005
Cindy-specific 2006
Female ejeculation
Finding a partner
Funny stuff
Giving birth
Group-specific 1999
Group-specific 2000
Group-specific 2001
Group-specific 2002
Group-specific 2003
Group-specific 2004
Group-specific 2005
Group-specific 2006
Health concerns
Kegel exercises
Lubricants
Max. vagina size
Personal experiences
Pics and videos
Professional ladies
Sex toys & objects
Vaginal fisting info

Message:   Inflatable plugs?

From: stv40bi~Robin2     Sent: 13 May 2002     Message 1 of 8

Is it o.k to use the inflatables to strech my pussy,the adds read not for vaginal use.It looks like a good way to start to me.Has anyone tried them and had good luck with them?

From: Tyjardia     Sent: 18 May 2002     Message 2 of 8

Hi,

Try one of the inflatable dildos they are perfect for ' exercising ' the vagina. I have two sizes but to my certain knowledge you can get three different sizes.

Regards
tyjardia

From: cincipumper     Sent: 2 June 2002     Message 3 of 8

This message has been deleted by the author.

From: cincipumper     Sent: 2 June 2002     Message 4 of 8

Inflatable toys are one of my personal favorites (Next to Fisting that is). I prefer the inflatable butt plugs to the inflatable dildos since they expand into a ball shape that keeps the toy locked inside. The inflatable dildos tend to just want to push out of you. Using the Inflatable butt plugs I can expand my pussy so large that I look 5-6 months pregnant. The pressure is incredible and really creates a mind blowing orgasm. I have done this many times during my weekly live cam shows and it never fails to shock people. Last month I popped my favorite plug after blowing it up huge in my belly then trying to push it out for the viewers! It was wild to see the plug burst coming out of my pussy. So try it, you'll like it :) Oh, and send me a new plug... LOL

Kisses
Samantha Luvcox
http://www.extremehole.com

From: Joe     Sent: 2 June 2002     Message 5 of 8

Hi Samantha,

Too bad (for everyone but you) that your site is a pay site. Would you consider posting some free pics here at "Cindy and Joe" as a promotional stunt? :-)

I've never seen any pics of your "belly inflation" trick. This must imply that your vagina has become incredibly stretched in all directions, i.e., not just the opening (insertion of large objects) or the length (deep fisting / long objects), which is what your "competitors" can demonstrate.

Another question: On your welcome page it mentions triple fisting. Is this something you've done? Congratulations if so. Am I correct in saying that among the "professional ladies" you, Ty and Payton have now all done triple fisting?

Finally, you presumably missed it but I posted a message for you on this thread:
http://cindyandjoearchive.com/Messages/Cat16/msg00359.htm

Joe

From: cincipumper     Sent: 2 June 2002     Message 6 of 8

Actually I was the one that triple fisted Payton. We did this the day we shot her latest Video "Payton's Python Pussy #4". I took Both Paytons fists, One of Lisa Luv's PLUS 4 of Lisa's fingers at the same time, Wild. After we did it we where then copied as usual by others which is fine. Good to be a leader not a follower LOL. I'll run though some of my stuff and post it here for you. This is a nice forum with active discussions which both Eddie and I like. We normaly don't post that much only when a question really starts to get into an area that we know or the question is about us since we do not want to get labeled as spammers in anyway. Yes, we are a pay site. Actually the site is how we make our living and we spend most of our time coming up with new ideas and shoots. Currently we average 2 Shoots a week plus 2 days devoted to video production so we are busy busy busy! :) We have watched your stuff for a while now and enjoy what you and Cindy do. It's forums like this that help open the minds of people who otherwise wouldn't have and clue about fisting, large insertions and the joy it can bring!

Kisses

Samantha Luvcox
http://www.extremehole.com

From: Joe     Sent: 4 June 2002     Message 7 of 8

Hi Samantha, and thanks for your reply.

> I took Both Paytons fists, One of Lisa Luv's PLUS 4 of Lisa's fingers at the same time, Wild.

Congratulations, that sounds very impressive. If you have any still pics from that session I'm sure the members would love to see them posted here. I certainly would! :-)

> Currently we average 2 Shoots a week plus 2 days devoted to video production so we are busy busy busy! :)

Wow, I get tired just thinking about it! For Cindy and me this site is just a hobby, and we're dedicated to keeping it that way. Anyway, we're too old to go professional, even if we had the inclination.

We've taken a long break (6 months) from making any pics or video clips but we're hoping to do the next Cindy project this weekend.

> We have watched your stuff for a while now and enjoy what you and Cindy do. It's forums like this that help open the minds of people who otherwise wouldn't have and clue about fisting, large insertions and the joy it can bring!

Thank you, that's exactly our purpose.

Thanks again for your participation here. Although "going professional" is not something for Cindy and me I must admit that I'm quite fascinated by the women and couples who have "gone professional". It's really interesting hearing about your exploits.

Joe

From: Jimm     Sent: 15 May 2003     Message 8 of 8
Samantha,

I noticed one of your clips on the internet and you got the butt plug pumped inside your vagina many pumps and so large you looked 6 or more months pregnant!

I will not distribute your video clip, as I am sure you have it copyrighted, but I know the members here would love to see it.

How many inches around was that big round inflatable balloon when you pushed it out? It was unusually large for your body size I thought!

  [First] [Previous] [Index] [Next] [Last]

All of the material on this web site is copyright 1995-2006 by Cindy Manlove.
Click on the above link if you wish to use any material from this web site for any purpose other than private viewing.