Home page
Information pages Still pictures of sexy Cindy Cindy video clips
Message Archive
home page

Message category

Anal fisting
Attitudes & emotions
Cindy-specific 1999
Cindy-specific 2000
Cindy-specific 2001
Cindy-specific 2002
Cindy-specific 2003
Cindy-specific 2004
Cindy-specific 2005
Cindy-specific 2006
Female ejeculation
Finding a partner
Funny stuff
Giving birth
Group-specific 1999
Group-specific 2000
Group-specific 2001
Group-specific 2002
Group-specific 2003
Group-specific 2004
Group-specific 2005
Group-specific 2006
Health concerns
Kegel exercises
Lubricants
Max. vagina size
Personal experiences
Pics and videos
Professional ladies
Sex toys & objects
Vaginal fisting info

Message:   Joy of fisting

From: Tjikyfist     Sent: 20 April 2004     Message 1 of 16

Hi. Me and my wife are new here and we have seen quite a few of the pictures and videos on this site. We can also see that long messages are not usual, but we will try.

For the last three years I have been fisting my wife, she taught me and I love it. We both think that fisting is really great, but when we saw your pictures we said to one another what is going on? We see pictures with pussies filled with vegetables, dildos, golfballs, cans and so on, the list is endless. The pictures could show a non human device and one could think that is was just a fistingmachine, but it is not because machines are not greasy, badly shaved, filled with pimples and strechmarks. You cannot see the woman, only a part of the body and where is the man? Some times you see a hand with dirty and badly cut nails and if you are lucky you see an arm, that is all. Why is he not in the picture? is it because the pictures are taken by a bunch of young and old impotent guys that only can get a hard on when you see pictures of bodyparts? Why do you women find that kind of exhibition of your sexlife okay? Have you no saying in making these pictures? (And if you have we think you are doing a bad job).

Where are the pictures of the beautifull teamwork that fisting is? Where are the pictures of man and woman finding their way in this special way of making love? Where are the love and the caring for one another? Where is the fun and humour? Why does it not show in your pictures? We hope that our questions will be taken in the spirit they are asked, making people see that fisting is great, P & R

From: Joe     Sent: 20 April 2004     Message 2 of 16

Hello P & R,

Thanks for your message, and welcome to "Cindy and Joe".

I hope that others also reply to your message so we get several points of view. But here's my opinion to start with.

> We can also see that long messages are not usual, but we will try.

> We hope that our questions will be taken in the spirit they are asked, making people see that fisting is great

Long messages are very welcome, and if your questions and my replies (and hopefully other replies) result in people seeing that fisting is great, then that will be wonderful.

I'm not sure how much of our web sites you've looked at. If you haven't already looked at it, then please take a look at the message archive on our data archive web site, especially the messages in the category "Attitudes & emotions": http://cindyandjoearchive.com/Messages/Cat02/index.htm

As you can see here, there have from time to time been many long messages and interesting discussions about vaginal fisting here at "Cindy and Joe".

> We see pictures with pussies filled with vegetables, dildos, golfballs, cans and so on, the list is endless.

I don't understand what your problem is with pictures of pussies filled with various objects. I can't answer for everyone, but Cindy and I think it's fun to play with objects. After all, just using a fist gets a bit boring after a while, so why not use your imagination and play around with other things. If both the man and the woman think it's fun then I think it's great.

> because machines are not greasy, badly shaved, filled with pimples and strechmarks.

Well, this is to some extent a matter of taste. Sexual fun is not dependent on the woman (or the man) being beautiful or being able to be a photo model. These are real people who have dared to show and share their sexuality despite possible aesthetic problems, and I say "more power to them". I hope that your message does not dissuade couples from posting pictures because the woman has, for example, stretch marks, which are a completely normal body attribute for many women who have been pregnant.

> You cannot see the woman, only a part of the body

I agree that it's nice to start a photo session with an "establishing shot" that shows what the woman looks like. But this is optional, and the thing that most of us here at "Cindy and Joe" find exciting is the woman's pussy and the way it looks when being fisted or being stretched with large objects.

> and where is the man? Some times you see a hand with dirty and badly cut nails and if you are lucky you see an arm, that is all. Why is he not in the picture?

Now you've lost me. A close-up of the woman's pussy being fisted does not depict how wonderful fisting is, while a long shot that includes the man does? Why do you feel this way? Anyway, I don't agree.

> is it because the pictures are taken by a bunch of young and old impotent guys that only can get a hard on when you see pictures of bodyparts?

Now you're practically being insulting. I definitely do not agree. And I don't understand why a guy who likes seeing a close-up of a woman's pussy being fisted is showing indications of being impotent, while a man who likes seeing pictures that shows both the man and the woman doing the same thing is a virile fan of fisting.

> Why do you women find that kind of exhibition of your sexlife okay?

I can't speak for all of the women involved, but Cindy thinks it's fine. She's not really exhibitionistic herself, but she enjoys me being exhibitionistic on her behalf, and she does like the occasional feedback from the pictures.

> Have you (the women) no saying in making these pictures? (And if you have we think you are doing a bad job).

Again, I think you are being somewhat insulting. I'm guessing that the woman is involved in approving most of the pictures that are posted here. I know that Cindy is very much involved in deciding how the Cindy pictures are set up, and she has final approval of what they look like before they are made public. And personally, I think Cindy does a great job!

> Where are the pictures of the beautifull teamwork that fisting is? Where are the pictures of man and woman finding their way in this special way of making love? Where are the love and the caring for one another? Where is the fun and humour? Why does it not show in your pictures?

I think it's a matter of "to each his/her own". Most of the members here DO think that the pictures posted here show the beautiful teamwork, the special way of making love, the caring for one another. As for showing fun and humor, Cindy and I take pride in thinking that many of the Cindy pictures DO show exactly that.

In fact, what I don't understand is why you DON'T think these pictures are OK.

By the way, it would be great if the two of you made some pictures showing how you think vaginal fisting should be depicted, and posted them here at "Cindy and Joe".

I'm hoping that some other members also reply to this thread.

Joe

From: bi_angel_in_tx     Sent: 20 April 2004     Message 3 of 16

hello.....i guess you do have some points here.....but i can speak for
myself and the pics that i have..my husband and i love fisting..but 99% of
the time it is also my husband that is taking the pic while fisting
me.....so that is the cause for only seeing what you do...i have lots and
lots more fisting pics..some i will share here .....like i said i can only
speak for me and my husband
bi_angel_in_tx

From: femifista     Sent: 20 April 2004     Message 4 of 16

hello.... good you say the things you do - it is impotant that folks think fisting is good and not machine, so make good pics fellars !!!!!!!

From: Chris & Julie     Sent: 21 April 2004     Message 5 of 16

Joe,

In regard to your message, I can't believe you said "After all, just using a fist gets a bit boring after a while".

When I am fisting my wife I am in 'heaven on earth' for the duration and a long, long time afterwards.

C&J

From: thunderbyte     Sent: 21 April 2004     Message 6 of 16

I have read your post a few times, and no matter what, I find it to be more
a "flamming". If you dont like what you see, stop looking. This is a pussy
stretching club, so objects apply as well.

Do us a favor, put your personal pics where your mouth is.

From: Joe     Sent: 21 April 2004     Message 7 of 16

Hi C & J,

> I can't believe you said "After all, just using a fist gets a bit boring after a while".

Well, everything's relative. Maybe "boring" wasn't the word I should have used, but what I mean is that after you've stuck to eating vanilla ice cream for four years maybe it's time to be a bit adventurous and try some other flavors? :-)

Joe

From: Tjikyfist     Sent: 21 April 2004     Message 8 of 16

Hi Angela.
Thanks for your response. We have seen your pictures and you seem like a
very capable woman. Next time you make pictures grab the camera and shoot
some pictures from another angle and let's see your man and his excitement
too
best wishes P & R

From: Tjikyfist     Sent: 21 April 2004     Message 9 of 16

Hello Joe.
Thank you for your reply.
Nice that you as an adminstrator of this site takes time doing that, but
what is strange is that you - as administrator of a site for people who like
fisting - is writing that fisting gets a bit boring after a while ??!!!
And no insult to impotent men. Being impotent is certainly a serious problem
and if fisting is the way to help, then that is just great! but the question
still remains 'Why do the men hide behind the camera?'
You are right the first pictures of Cindy is showing some degree of fun and
humor, but writing words beneath a picture does not do the trick. Where is
the fun and humor in the pictures 'Fisting Fifty-five', the way we see them
is hand(s) in - hand(s) out of a womans pussy, it could just another hole,
where are the love and caring, the two people, the teamwork?
And when you post pictures on the internet then you let 'the whole world
watch'. The people out here is not in love with the woman in the picture, we
want inspiration, new ideas and having our imagination challenged and that
is not done (in our opinion) with pictures of badly shaven bodyparts with
pimples. You do not have to look like a model, but the internet is not your
private album and it does not take much extra work to edit the pictures a
bit.
Once again - this is not a vendetta against fisting or picuteres of fisting,
but a wish that the pictures of fisting shows what it is all about : love,
caring and teamwork of the most intimate sort,
P & R

From: Joe     Sent: 22 April 2004     Message 10 of 16

P & R,

All I can say is that Cindy and I do think that the Cindy pictures, including "Fisting Fun at Fifty-Five", do show intimate love, caring and teamwork.

If you don't like the pictures then you're welcome to not look at them.

If you want to show us what you think fisting pictures should look like then you're welcome to post them.

Joe

From: Ą║├NG╩L║Ą     Sent: 4 May 2004     Message 11 of 16

> Where is the fun and humor in the pictures 'Fisting Fifty-five', the way we see them
is hand(s) in - hand(s) out of a womans pussy, it could just another hole,
where are the love and caring, the two people, the teamwork?

The loving and caring is between the two people making love and they photograph it to share with you, that is a priviledge.

Personally if I didn't love and trust my husband 100% it wouldn't be happening anyway. Fisting as featured in Cindy and Joe's is almost totally posted by loving couples who care deeply for each other and want to give, receive and share their progress and successes.

Yes ok some of us ladies may not have porn star perfect bodies but our partners find us gorgeous and a huge turn on, even if you do not. And if that is the case I suggest you pay your $39.99 and pay to watch the physically perfect and PAID porn stars who definitely aren't experiencing love, caring and teamwork.

Ą║├NG╩L║Ą

From: Crazy1lady1     Sent: 5 May 2004     Message 12 of 16

Fisting is a joy and depicts unwavering trust. I just posted an album: fistinglovers@yahoo.com, and pictures show both of us. Hope you all enjoy.

From: WideOpen1960     Sent: 29 May 2004     Message 13 of 16

Thanks for the beautiful pics. You are wonderful to look at.

From: qbertswench«     Sent: 2 June 2004     Message 14 of 16

well tjikyfist,

for myself the absence of the mans prescense in front of the camera is because hes the one taking the pics... for my own personal reasons i prefer not to have another person filming or taking pics. what i do behind closed doors live i prefer not to have published.. however.. a pic of one millisecond in time doesnt constitute the same as having someone else present... and yes i have say so in the pics.. i am the one who posted the pics and i had the ulitmate say over which ones were posted and which were not.. maybe you should not question ethics before you question your own.

Qbert's Wench«

From: newunew     Sent: 6 June 2004     Message 15 of 16

I think there would be benefit from having pictures that show wider shots, include the expressions and emotions on the participants' faces during the act, and show more of the relationship as a whole.

Two sources that come to mind are a book called "Lust and Romance", Michael Rosin latest book of fine-art sexual photography (www.shaynew.com), and a video called Quickies Valume 6 (Jennifer and Pete) (www.millerswork.com).

Both show fisting as only a small part of the total content. But the fisting part is portrayed in a manner that Tjickyfist, and perhaps others here, might find to their liking. For example, there are only a couple of fisting photographs in "Lust and Romance." But because emotionally sensitive and artistically done photography involving fisting is simply so rare, I found that these few pictures alone were worth the price of the book.

From: strapondude     Sent: 10 Oct. 2004     Message 16 of 16

'Why do the men hide behind the camera?'

Hell for that matter let's throw in the women too.. We rarely see their faces as well as the faces of the men... Hmmm.. Why is that?

Wake up dude... It's because most of us here lead mainstream lives and this is not a mainstream thing.... I mean, how many of your friends can you say, fist their significant others and tell everyone about it? I can't think of anyone so there's your answer. ANONYMITY. I can't beleive you even asked that question. Did this not occur to you???
Better pic taking I can understand but showing faces??? That's NOBODY'S BUSINESS but the couple taking the pics.

  [First] [Previous] [Index] [Next] [Last]

All of the material on this web site is copyright ę 1995-2006 by Cindy Manlove.
Click on the above link if you wish to use any material from this web site for any purpose other than private viewing.